Reviewing procedure of articles in 'Media Studies' magazine
- All the articles submitted for publication are peer-reviewed after the preliminary evaluation by members of editorial team.
- Submission of the article is equivalent to the contributor’s statement of having the manuscript reviewed.
- In case of co-authored manuscripts the author(s) is (are) obliged to define the input of each contributor; statement entitled manuscript information – shall be therefore filled.
- Each article is being reviewed by two external referees, the list of referees is being published each year on the official website of “Studia Medioznawcze [Media Studies]”.
- The processes of review are blind and anonymous (review form).
- The author(s) is obliged to follow the suggestion and coments of referees; the updated and corrected version of the manuscript shall be send back to the editors.
- The processes of review in “Studia Medioznawcze [Media Studies]” follow the code of good practices by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education („Dobre praktyki w procedurach recenzyjnych w nauce”, Warsaw 2011).